ADNOW LLP (hereinafter Adnow.com) is an advertising agency offering a user-friendly platform for interaction between webmasters and advertisers on the Website Adnow.com (Website).
Creating and using an account.
As part of the registration process, you will need to provide an email address and create a password to log into the system, and provide contact details and billing information for payment. You acknowledge that for the registration purposes you use your personal e-mail address, and no third party has access to your email and your account. Adnow.com may refuse the use of a specific account name or email address during the registration without providing any ground. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your personal information and agree to keep your password and account information confidential. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of these Terms and Adnow.com reserves the right to cancel your account. You agree to immediately notify Adnow.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, including, but not limited to, the theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all activity performed on your account.
Adnow.com reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to your account at any time. The reasons include, but are not limited to, your violation of any of these Terms, including payment terms, and if we are unable to verify any information provided by you to Adnow.com, and if we assume that your actions are illegal, fraudulent, abusive, or may result in legal liability or other damage to Adnow.com or any third party.
For a period of one month, the account holder can view interactive reports which are part of the reporting system of Adnow.com. In all cases, we will adopt commonly used methods and practices to guide and measure the traffic.
This Agreement and the subsequent relationship between Adnow.com and advertisers and / or the webmasters shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The limited license of use:
Adnow.com grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to use the Website in order to implement advertisement activities, but does not entitle you to any other commercial activities or otherwise use the Website or any part thereof.
Adnow.com, as the owner of the Website, also has other rights in addition to the above.
Rules and restrictions:
In relation with your use of the Website and Account, you agree to:
• Exempt Adnow.com from liability for errors in the statistical reporting (you acknowledge and agree that the statistics are subject to review only for reasons that include error handling, fraudulent clicks, etc.) As a rule, statistics are updated several times a day. Statistics produced my Adnow.com. are considered the only true.
• Notify us per email if you want to permanently close your account;
• Accept Adnow.com terms of payment, payoffs and so on, indicated on the Website or sent to you by e-mail.
In relation with your use of the Website and of your account, you agree:
• To not violate any applicable laws, decisions or regulation, including but not limited to regulations applicable to advertising activities, financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, the prohibition of discrimination, racism, nationalism.
• To not offer or distribute counterfeit goods, services, schemes, and actions (for example quick money-scheme), chain letters, pyramid schemes and not to engage in any unfair fraudulent activities.
• To not violate the copyrights, patents, trademark rights, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity or privacy of any person.
• To Remove any advertisement data if it is:
• defamatory, libellous, pornographic, threatening, and inciting for violence;
• humiliate or demean a person or group of people on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability basis.
• contain false, inaccurate or misleading information.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED:
• To collect or disseminate any information on any other users of the Website or the account owners, including, but not limited to, any personal data or information, or use such information for marketing purposes, unless you get permission from these users and accounts owners.
• To offer or otherwise distribute any form of sexual services, including, but not limited to, any pornographic materials and services, any materials and services that require age limit and so on.
• To artificially inflate clicks or use fraudulent methods, manually or automated, of implementation of clicks.
• To open a new account on Adnow.com, if your previous was blocked in the event of violation of the Terms;
• To falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
• To modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Website, its software or technology, or try to create a substitute or similar service, product or website through the use of or access to the Website or technologies associated with them;
• To use viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or use any device, software or routine that interferes with normal functioning of the Website;
The content, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the website of Adnow.com are protected in accordance with the laws of copyright, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. Copying, reproduction, framing, use or publication of any such matters or any part of the Website is strictly prohibited.
You, as an advertiser, are entirely responsible for all content of the advertisement you are sending for display. Adnow.com does not check the content and is not responsible for the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. Under no circumstances Adnow.com shall be responsible in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of your advertising materials.
Links to Third Party websites.
The Website may contain links or direct you to the websites owned or operated by third parties ("third party websites"). We do not control and do not accept any responsibility for the operations of these third party websites and their properties, neither are we responsible for the content of these websites. You are using these third party websites at you own risk.
You agree to compensate Adnow.com for all losses in the event of any claims, charges, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising from: (a) misuse of the website; (B) improper operation of the program; or (c) breach of this Agreement.
Adnow.com takes no responsibility for uninterrupted operations of the Website under any circumstances. Website maintenance activities may occur at any time. The Website does not bear responsibility for the actions of the Webmasters under any circumstances. Adnow.com may block Webmasters at any time without giving any ground and withhold from payments in the event of suspicion on the implementation by the latest of actions that violate the rules of the website and advertisement campaign. Adnow.com can block advertisers in case of violation of the rights of third parties by the content of the advertising materials, which will be known to the Website, as well as in the case of delay in payment.
Statistics on the advertisement activity operated on the Website is deemed to be the only reliable source of data.
Neither Party shall be liable to the other because of failure or delay in the performance of their obligations under this Agreement due to force majeure, including, but not limited to, fires, hurricanes, war, governmental action, strikes, labour strikes, earthquake, natural disasters, or any other reasons arising beyond the reasonable control of that Party.
Last update: January 1, 2015